The goal of LeAD Campus is to identify the current and future leaders of Africa, develop their skills and projects, to help them contribute to sustainable and inclusive growth across the continent.
In coordination with African corporations, this certificate awarding programme is coordinated by four African and French institutions: Sciences Po (France), the Higher Institute of Management in Dakar (Senegal), the Graduate School of Development Policy and Practice (GSDPP) of the University of Cape Town (South Africa) as well as CEFEB, the Corporate University of the French Development Agency (AFD).
Do you want to?
- Become a true Leader?
- Expand your professional network across Africa?
- Pursue your professional goals with the support of an experienced mentor?
- Master the fundamental skills needed to structure and develop your business?
- Ensure your business properly addresses issues of sustainable and inclusive development?
- Actively contribute to the development of the continent through your own projects?
Whether you come from the north, south, east or west of the African continent, from an English or French speaking country and work in the private or the public sector, LeAD Campus is for you. Unique and innovative, LeAD Campus – Global Leaders for Africa’s Development – gives high-flying Africans all the necessary tools and methods to develop their leadership, vision and business skills, so they can drive sustainable growth across a continent undergoing deep changes and offering so many new opportunities.
For more information on the programme, please click here
To apply, please click here