Develop your leadership, vision and business acumen
Africa is the continent of the 21st century and offers a multitude of opportunities. The goal of LeAD Campus is to identify the current and future leaders of Africa, develop their skills and projects so to help them contribute to a sustainable and inclusive growth across the continent.
Launched by the French-African Foundation for Growth, AfricaFrance and led by African businesses and corporations, the certificate awarding programme is coordinated by four African and French Institutions: Sciences Po (France), the Higher Institute of Management in Dakar (Senegal), the Graduate School of Development Policy and Practice (GSDPP) of the University of Cape Town (South Africa) as well as the CEFEB, the corporate university of the French Development Agency (AFD).
Our professional development programme meets top international standards and is specially designed for professionals in Africa. It brings together leaders from the private sector - entrepreneurs, SME directors, top executives from local and multinational corporations, etc. - and managers from the public, non-profit and civil society sectors - administration executives, economic policy officers, NGO managers.
- Strengthen your leadership, vision and ability to innovate
- Build your project or business based on your own development plan
- Master management fundamentals to better structure and develop your business
- Develop your project responsibility, while incorporating the challenges related to growth and sustainable development on the African continent
- Expand your network to test, elaborate and add value to your project
A few professionals specifically identified by the institutional programme partners (Investment funds, funding organisations, etc.) and selected by the academic partners will benefit from financial support.
For more information on the programme, click here.
To apply, please click here.